Part / Full-Time | ST. GEORGE, UT
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a cinematic mastermind to help us tell our brand story. As a rapidly growing SaaS company, delivering a clear message to our ideal audience is essential. People consume more video content today than ever before. Our message has to stand out in a sea of thousands. This role will take on both technical and creative challenges as they plan, capture, edit, and distribute our customers’ stories through video.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Deliver compelling video content that educates, informs, and attracts viewers to additional busybusy content.
- Maintain a consistent voice that speaks to the unique personas of our audience in the construction industry.
- Get dirty out in the field shooting buttery b-roll on construction sites.
- Work collaboratively with our clients and internal teams to better distribute content.
- Demonstrate the ability to capture high-quality video and audio and then turn it into a story about our brand.
WHAT WE EXPECT
- A top-notch researcher and interviewer
- Thirsty to learn – Know what you don’t know, then go learn it.
- Self-assured – Open to feedback but willing to defend a good idea.
- Always rolling – There are always stories to be told, keep the camera rolling.
- Knowledge about the construction industry is a huge bonus.
WHAT YOU SHOULD EXPECT FROM US
We don’t just want this to be a place you work, but the best place you will ever work. We aim to bring on the best people and treat them accordingly. We provide a health insurance plan, gym membership, paid time off, free lunch every day, snacks and drinks… lots and lots of food.🤣
Salary Range: Based on Experience
How to Apply: Please submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com