Part / Full-Time | ST. GEORGE, UT
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a content-creating wizard to help us tell our brand story. As a rapidly growing SaaS company, delivering a clear message to our ideal audience is essential. From entertaining short-form videos to carefully crafted marketing white papers, this role will take on both technical and creative challenges delivering content across a variety of platforms.
If you’re an autodidact who is searching for a creative way to use your marketing knowledge, this is the perfect opportunity for you to do it while joining a rapidly growing company in the tech industry.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Developing a consistent strategy to educate, inform, and attract audiences to our product using multiple social media platforms.
- Maintain a consistent voice that speaks to the unique personas of our audience in the construction industry.
- Research topics to deliver accurate insights that are relevant to our readers.
- Work collaboratively with our clients and internal teams to better distribute content.
- Demonstrate the ability to write engaging content for social media posts, blogs, emails, webpages, advertisements, and more.
WHAT WE EXPECT
- A top-notch researcher and interviewer
- Thirsty to learn – Know what you don’t know, then go learn it.
- Self-assured – Open to feedback but willing to defend a good idea.
- Ownership – Take something, make it yours, then deal with what comes… good or bad.
- Knowledge about the construction industry is a huge bonus.
WHAT YOU SHOULD EXPECT FROM US
We don’t just want this to be a place you work, but the best place you will ever work. We aim to bring on the best people and treat them accordingly. We provide a health insurance plan, gym membership, paid time off, free lunch every day, snacks and drinks… lots and lots of food.🤣
Salary Range: Based on Experience
How to Apply: Please submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com