BusyPayroll Onboarding Specialist
Full-Time | Remote or ST. GEORGE, UT
Job Summary – How you’ll make an impact
The BusyPayroll Onboarding Specialist will focus on providing clients with a high-touch onboarding experience for the BusyPayroll product; from the discovery call, expectation and timeline setting, onboarding, historical migration, go-live readiness, and launch, through to the client’s first payroll and subsequent support. As an ideal candidate (aka “the one”), you’ll have experience with many different company payroll profiles, including exempt & non-exempt workers, on and off-cycle payrolls, standard and non-standard payroll calendars, and multi-state companies. You’ll also have experience training customers on software setup and daily use of a SaaS product. You are passionate about putting the customer first and ensuring a frictionless payroll onboarding experience. “The one” is outgoing, and organized and will work hard to provide best-in-class service to our clients over the phone, via virtual meetings and chat, and using written communication.
Qualifications/Experience – What makes you “the one”
- Recent experience processing payroll for multiple companies. (3 years required)
- Must have and maintain a thorough knowledge of applicable state and federal wage and tax laws, FLSA, and other applicable regulations governing payroll.
- Experience in product training or managing the implementation of a SaaS product. (1 year or more preferred)
- Having prior experience in or exposure to the Construction Industry is a plus.
- Prior or current experience with payment, reporting, and compliance with Certified Payroll Reports (Davis-Bacon) would be an asset.
High level of integrity – what you do when no one is looking is a key driver in your life, that’s a good start!
Skills – What “the one” will have in their toolbox
- Proven ability to build trusted customer relationships through reliable and authentic assistance.
- Articulate in communicating with business owners and various other personas in person, via email, phone etc..
- Active listener. Someone who knows how to listen to understand rather than be understood.
- Analytical mind with good math skills and the ability to work through problems strategically.
- Accurate and detail-oriented personality with an ownership philosophy
- Strong computer literacy
- Dedication to being an Independent self-starter, able to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Ability to comprehend and document business processes and workflows
- Understanding web development environments, is sufficient to understand the implications of issues within SaaS environments
- Awareness of the urgency levels a client might experience and the ability to triage and address those needs accordingly
- An entrepreneurial spirit & mindset with great presentation skills
Perks & Benefits
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Gym Membership
- Lunch/Snacks provided for in office, remote get lunch reimbursed
- Swag and awesomeness
Founded in 2010, busybusy delivers a subscription-based time tracking platform to help streamline payroll, improve jobsite data, reduce liability, and more. busybusy serves over 40,000 contractors in over thirty different countries.