Videographer / Editor
FULL TIME POSITION | ST. GEORGE, UT
At busybusy, we are expanding at a rapid pace, and we need a Videographer / Editor to shoot and edit videos, mostly client testimonial videos. The ideal applicant will have a keen eye for filming and an eagerness to demonstrate their editing abilities. This is the perfect chance if you enjoy getting the best shot and bringing films to life!
- Plan, film, and edit video content both in-office and on-location (must be willing to travel occasionally).
- Create and edit video and audio content for a range of digital platforms, including social media.
- Edit videos from a variety of sources such as customer testimonials, webinars, product videos, etc.
- Work with the communication and creative teams to play a key role in the visual direction of the brand.
Compensation, Benefits, and Fun
- Opportunity to work in a fast-moving, high-growth SaaS company in St George UT.
- Unlimited Personal Time Off
- Company-paid Healthcare, Dental & Vision Plans, 401K match
- Casual dress all-day, everyday
- Flexible Schedule: We will work out a schedule that works for you and busybusy.
- Great People with a fantastic flat culture.
- Catered Lunch Everyday and many other employee benefits
- Fully Stocked Kitchen: The kitchen is stocked every week with your choice of items. Simply add it to our grocery list.
Founded in 2010, busybusy delivers a subscription-based time tracking platform to help streamline payroll, improve jobsite data, reduce liability, and more. busybusy serves over 40,000 contractors in over thirty different countries.