Social Media Strategist
Part / Full-Time | ST. GEORGE, UT
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a Social Media genius to join our team at busybusy. As a rapidly growing SaaS company, we want to ensure a consistent and creative social media presence with our current audience and build a future audience to attract new clients and new hires. This role would be responsible for communication across several channels, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, and Twitter.
If you’re an autodidact who thrives in creative spaces and is searching for a marketing career, this is the perfect opportunity for you to do it while joining a rapidly growing company in the tech industry.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Develop a consistent social strategy to educate, inform, and attract audiences to our product.
- Maintain a consistent voice that speaks to the unique personas of our audience in the construction industry.
- Quickly respond to messages, comments, and information requests via social media channels.
- Work collaboratively within busybusy to create, update, and distribute content.
- Create a recognizable social presence that stands out from competitors.
- Create and analyze advertising campaigns to generate new leads.
WHAT WE EXPECT
- Social Savvy – Stay on top of current trends and stay relevant.
- Thirsty to learn – Know what you don’t know, then go learn it.
- Self-assured – Open to feedback but willing to defend a good idea.
- Organized (but flexible)- A consistent social presence is critical. Know what to post and when to post it while simultaneously adapting to current needs.
- Knowledge about the construction industry is a huge bonus.
WHAT YOU SHOULD EXPECT FROM US
We don’t just want this to be a place you work, but the best place you will ever work. We understand people have busy lives, and this is an opportunity for someone who thrives with a flexible schedule and accomplishes asked tasks. We provide free lunch every day, snacks and drinks… lots and lots of food.🤣
Salary Range: Based on Experience
How to Apply: Please submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org