Content Marketing Specialist
FULL TIME POSITION | ST. GEORGE, UT
At busybusy, we are expanding at a rapid pace, and we need a Content Marketer to promote all of our webinars, newsletters, product features, and more. The ideal candidate must be enthusiastic, creative, well-written, and have the ability to review and segment data.
If you’re an autodidact who is searching for a marketing career inside a growing company, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
- Graphic Design for Ad and Image Creation
- Manage & Increase Pardot Lead Scoring
- Create Templates for Emails intended for different marketing activities including a quarterly newsletter.
- Oversee/organize Webinars for lead gen, product updates, partnership training
- Purchase and develop trade show lead lists
- Manage peer-to-peer sites. Update profiles, find the best platforms to advertise. (G2, Capterra, etc.)
- Distribute blog posts through multiple channels
Compensation, Benefits, and Fun
- Opportunity to work in a fast-moving, high-growth SaaS company in St George UT.
- Unlimited Personal Time Off
- Company-paid Healthcare, Dental & Vision Plans, 401K match
- Casual dress all-day, everyday
- Flexible Schedule: We will work out a schedule that works for you and busybusy.
- Great People with a fantastic flat culture.
- Catered Lunch Everyday and many other employee benefits
- Fully Stocked Kitchen: The kitchen is stocked every week with your choice of items. Simply add it to our grocery list.
Founded in 2010, busybusy delivers a subscription-based time tracking platform to help streamline payroll, improve jobsite data, reduce liability, and more. busybusy serves over 40,000 contractors in over thirty different countries.