Part / Full-Time Intern | Remote or ST. GEORGE, UT
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a driven SEO intern to join our team. This role is designed to help develop and implement effective search engine optimization strategies for our rapidly growing SaaS company. The ideal candidate will be eager to learn with the ability to produce high-quality content optimized for different search engines and platforms.
We hope this team member will tackle all challenges and collaborate ideas with our Data and Digital Team and SEO Manager. This is the perfect opportunity for a self-motivated learner to join a growing tech industry company. Having construction experience is a bonus but not a deal breaker.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Assist in developing optimization strategies that increase the company’s search engine results rankings.
- Research SEO keywords to use throughout the company’s website and marketing materials.
- Monitor daily performance metrics to understand SEO performance and set measurable goals.
- Write compelling and high-quality website content, including restructuring of website content and meta descriptions.
- Update content and website links for maximum optimization and search engine rankings.
- Assist and help implement link-building strategies, including writing compelling guest posts.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking, and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Efficiently communicate with others to align marketing goals and manage SEO strategy.
WHAT WE EXPECT
- Thirsty to learn – Know what you don’t know, then learn it.
- Self-assured – Open to feedback but willing to defend a good idea.
- Always reading – Constantly polishing skillset and knowledge base.
- Knowledge about the construction industry is a huge bonus.
- Although SEO experience would be desirable, we encourage all initiative-taking candidates to apply. A lack of prior experience in this area should not deter the right person from applying.
WHAT YOU SHOULD EXPECT FROM US
We don’t just want this to be a place you work, but the best place you will ever work. We understand people have busy lives, and this is an opportunity for someone who thrives with a flexible schedule and accomplishes asked tasks. We provide free lunch every day, snacks and drinks… lots and lots of food.🤣
Flexible Hours: 20-30 or open to negotiate
Salary Range: Based on Experience
How to Apply: Please submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com