Part / Full-Time Intern | ST. GEORGE, UT
We are looking for a part/full-time intern to assist with the administration of Salesforce. Previous experience is not required, but to do well in this role, you must be comfortable with being proactive, have flexibility with hours, and have excellent attention to detail. Pay depends on experience and qualifications.
- Support team members and monitor Salesforce usage in our organization.
- Assist with data quality across different Salesforce Objects and connected Software.
- Help Sales and Client Success with administrative tasks, such as lead transfers, merges, and correct processes.
- Importing and distributing leads and other vital CRM data.
- Provide insights and recommendations to improve Salesforce systems and processes.
- Oversee Salesforce roles, profiles, and permissions.
- Resolve Salesforce problems and questions for employees.
- Assist with the creation of fields and processes with the help of other team members
Data Analyst Requirements
- Must be earning or just earned a Bachelor’s degree in a STEM-related field.
- Must have good computer skills and be comfortable using multiple software simultaneously.
- Knowledge and/or experience with data management.
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRMs is preferred.
- Ability to solve problems promptly.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Eagerness to learn new skills.
Founded in 2010, busybusy delivers a subscription-based time tracking platform to help streamline payroll, improve jobsite data, reduce liability, and more. busybusy serves over 40,000 contractors in over thirty different countries.