Part / Full-Time Intern | ST. GEORGE, UT
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a part/full-time intern to assist with the administration of Salesforce. Previous experience is not required, but to do well in this role, you must be comfortable with being proactive, have flexibility with hours, and have excellent attention to detail.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Support team members and monitor Salesforce usage in our organization.
- Assist with data quality across different Salesforce Objects and connected Software.
- Help Sales and Client Success with administrative tasks, such as lead transfers, merges, and correct processes.
- Importing and distributing leads and other vital CRM data.
- Provide insights and recommendations to improve Salesforce systems and processes.
- Oversee Salesforce roles, profiles, and permissions.
- Resolve Salesforce problems and questions for employees.
- Assist with the creation of fields and processes with the help of other team members
WHAT WE EXPECT
- Must be earning or just earned a Bachelor’s degree in a STEM-related field.
- Must have good computer skills and be comfortable using multiple software simultaneously.
- Knowledge and/or experience with data management.
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRMs is preferred (but not required).
- Ability to solve problems promptly.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Eagerness to learn new skills.
WHAT YOU SHOULD EXPECT FROM US
We don’t just want this to be a place you work, but the best place you will ever work. We understand people have busy lives, and this is an opportunity for someone who thrives with a flexible schedule and accomplishes asked tasks. We provide free lunch every day, snacks and drinks… lots and lots of food.🤣
Salary Range: Based on Experience
How to Apply: Please submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org