Product Marketing Manager
FULL TIME POSITION | ST. GEORGE, UT
Join our friendly and creative team! We build software for the construction industry and we’re experiencing major growth. Our product team is looking for a product marketing position to work directly with our software team. Help us take new ideas from concept to wide-scale adoption. To do well in this role you will need to do well taking initiative in research, communicating to everyone, and being a core part of the team.
- Collaborate directly with the software team
- Create deliverables that define positioning, messaging, competitive differentiation, and go-to-market strategies.
- Participate in strategic decisions with product management and sales
- Deeply understand market, user personas, and buyer needs
- Provide education and training to internal teams on differentiation, go-to-market, and product positioning
- Develop and evolve pricing strategies and product package offerings backed by research and data
- Analyze sales data and channel information and then create plans to improve product line sales most likely using marketing and sale techniques
- Represent the company at all times and with virtually any audience to explain the customer-led benefits of the product line
Product Marketing Requirements
- High-level written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing; MBA preferred.
- Proven experience as a Product Marketer
- Working knowledge of web analytic tools
- Familiarity with product marketing tactics and best practices