FULL TIME POSITION | REMOTE
Onboarding has become the standard in the SaaS technology space and is essential to help new adopters successfully implement software. At busybusy, onboarding has played a huge role in helping construction owners implement new software to ensure their success. A great onboarding experience for our clients has also allowed busybusy to have industry-best retention rates and has become instrumental in scaling our business.
We grew by over 100% in new sales revenue last year, and we plan to do it again this year, but we need a couple more good people on the bus to help us keep up with the new business coming in the door.
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE WILL:
- Use a high level of communication skills to respond to clients via email and zoom.
- Use their analytical skills to diagnose and solve critical customer problems frequently.
- Be inherently motivated
- Be an autodidact.
- Work with the onboarding team to identify and build processes around new and existing payroll and accounting systems.
- Collaborate with the sales team to provide the best solutions for new customers.
- Experience working directly with clients in customer service or client success.
- Capable of concurrently running multiple projects; able to teach complex concepts in a simple way that clients can understand.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with great attention to detail.
- Interest in helping others, nurturing nature, and being motivated by seeing others succeed.
- Education background in Technology and/or Construction.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, writing articles, producing instructional video content, CRM software, Zoom.
- Experience in a tech or start-up environment.
COMPENSATION, BENEFITS, AND FUN
- Great Earning Opportunity
- Opportunity to work in a fast-moving, high growth SaaS company
- Office in St George UT. Remote work available
- Company-paid Healthcare, Dental & Vision Plans, 401K match
- Casual dress all-day, everyday
- Strong, results-oriented culture
- Catered Lunch Everyday and many other employee benefits
Founded in 2010, busybusy delivers a subscription-based time tracking platform to help streamline payroll, improve jobsite data, reduce liability, and more. busybusy serves over 40,000 contractors in over thirty different countries.