FULL TIME POSITION | REMOTE OR ST. GEORGE, UT
We are looking for an experienced developer to join our development team. You will be responsible for integrations with other software systems and development of our public API.
If you have excellent programming skills and a passion for developing applications or improving existing ones, we would like to meet you. As an integrations developer, you’ll work closely with our other developers to expand, improve, and maintain software-to-software connections as well as public API access.
Ultimately, you should be able to develop and maintain functional and stable integrations and API functionality to meet our company’s needs.
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Write clean code to develop new functionality
- Troubleshoot and debug existing code
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy components
- Collaborate with backend and frontend developers to facilitate integration between our software and other systems
- Gather and address technical and design requirements
- Provide training and support to internal teams
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Coordinate with customers, developers, designers, and system administrators to identify new features
- Follow emerging technologies
- Manage your own productivity as part of a remote team
- Proven work experience as a backend developer
- Experience integrating software systems using APIs, web connectors, third-party tools, etc.
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment)
- Hands-on experience with programming languages like Kotlin and Java
- Relational database experience
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude
Nice To Have
- Amazon Web Services
- Unix/Linux shell & administration