FULL TIME POSITION | ST. GEORGE, UT
Join our friendly and creative team! We build software for the construction industry and we’re experiencing major growth. Our product team is looking for a data analyst to participate in our development process. From feature-concept to post-deployment evaluation you will take responsibility for managing our products analytics and analysis. To do well in this role you will need to be comfortable with being proactive in a variety of data driven activities.
- Collaborate directly with the software team
- Manage large datasets, including creation, updates, deletes, and querying from a variety of existing datasets from a variety of database types, reporting tools, and datastores
- Process confidential data and information according to guidelines
- Help develop reports and provide analysis
- Find answers to product questions using large datasets
- Manage and design the reporting environment
- Support initiatives for data integrity & security
- Generate reports from single or multiple systems
- Provide technical expertise in managing large datasets
- Understand our customers and the vision of our company
- Provide technical expertise in data storage structures, data mining, and data cleansing
Data Analyst Requirements
- High-level written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college (can be waived with several years of industry experience)
- Work experience as a data analyst or in a related field
- Ability to translate business requirements into non-technical, lay terms.
- Demonstrated experience in handling large data sets and relational databases.