Client Success Specialist
FULL TIME POSITION | REMOTE
Description & Duties
- Provide front-line contact for users with support issues, convey solutions to them using clear and empathetic communication via Intercom and incoming support calls in a timely and accurate way.
- Educate users and guide them through specific feature adoption in response to inquiry.
- Help guide feature adoption through cold outreach after using analytics to identify underutilization of the busybusy product.
- Support rollouts of new features and updates, including article and asset creation.
- Analyze and report malfunctions or issues using proactive methods like testing scenarios or impersonating users. Escalate unresolved issues to appropriate team members.
- Walk users through the problem-solving process when appropriate and document that process when the issue is not a one-off for future internal and external use.
- Follow up with users, provide feedback and see issues through to resolution.
- Recommend procedure modifications or improvements.
- Research Facebook Groups & Instagram to find Construction groups that we can join and create partnerships.
- Field incoming lead messages and schedule demonstrations with the Account Executives. Learning how to properly communicate with potential clients and current clients through written messages on Intercom is critical to the success of this role.
Onboarding: (for training purposes only)
- Facilitate implementation of busybusy for new clients. Educate admins, supervisors, and employees about role-specific functionality.
- Help users continue the process of realizing the value the program brings to their business and workday.
- Understand the goals and objectives of new users to correlate them to features, leading them to success within the product.
Sales (for training purposes only)
- Participate in SDR and AE calls to familiarize yourself with the product and our users, their needs & concerns.
Learn and implement the Client Success work stack:
- Google Suite
- Posting on Social Media platforms (optional)